Monday, October 10, 2011

10/10/2011 - Soul Travel, OBEs, and Astral Projection

In this week's podcast, I discuss Out-of-Body-Experiences, Soul Travel, and Astral Projection, and I read a few pages from my forthcoming book, Ipsissimus.

Specifically, I discuss how Soul Travel is the basis of most spiritual paths and religions, I present some ideas on why something like Soul Travel would be beneficial for a person, and I guide the listener through the process of Soul Travel.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN!

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Evangelos. For some reason zshare doesn't work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And of course thanks EA for the podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello E. A. I suggest that your next postcast may treat the topics of candle magick and sigil opening as described in the seventh chapter of 'Works of Darkness'. Many of us have dificulties in bringing our will to manifestation, and in my opinion, these are two techniques that can help us very much in our daily lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Manifestation is a great idea for a topic. I would like to second that request.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel ecstatic I found you website and blogs.
    talk psychic phone

    ReplyDelete